About Multimedia Center
At the 3rd floor of the NCHU Library.
Multimedia Center offers a large number and various collections of audio and visual materials include video tape, audio tape, CD, VCD and DVD. Aside from audio and visual materials, a variety of equipment is also available in Multimedia Center.
Multimedia Center offers 50 viewing booths (with single and double seat, every seat is equipped with a personal computer or a DVD / videocassette player), and group viewing room (5 students/staffs and above are qualified to applied).
Majority of audiovisual media are available for checking out. Faculty could borrow up to 5 items for 7 days. Staff and students could borrow up to 2 items for 5 days. An overdue fine will be charged for the late return, and there is no renew and no reserve for all borrowed items. Some materials can be viewing on-site in Multimedia Center only. The users have to view or listen to the materials at the designated seats. (NCHU faculty, staff, students, exchange students are allowed to use, but not generally public.)
|Mon. ~ Fri.||
Sat. ~ Sun.
|Mon. ~ Fri.||
Sat. ~ Sun.
1. Food and drinks are not allowed here.
2. Unauthorized download, copy, and display the personal item without public telecast rights are forbidden strictly.
3. Removing any items from the center without proper procedure is forbidden strictly.
Visit: Information Desk at 3rd floor
Tel: (04)2284-0290-5 ext.315.
2. Photocopies of Chinese or Japanese Journal Articles, Proceedings, Book chapters, Research papers, Theses and Book Loans: Apply NDDS
Please respect Intellectual Property Laws while requesting the services
1. Nationwide Document Delivery Service (NDDS)
Interlibrary loan is a service whereby a patron is able to borrow books or receive photocopies of periodicals, books, theses, and other documents from other participating libraries through prearranged agreements.
You can go into the NDDS to create your own account so that you can send the request yourself. It takes about one or two days to activate your account. You’ll receive an email notice when it is activated.
How do I request articles?
1. Please ensure that the article is not available at NCHU libraries by first checking the NCHU Library Catalogue.
2. Connect to RAPIDILL@NCHU>, fill in the journal title in full (no abbreviations), publication year, volume number, page numbers, ISSN, etc.
1. Most journal articles will be received within a 24 hour period on a normal business day. The actual time varies according to where the materials are located and how quickly that library or supplier responds to the request.
2. If the request cannot be fulfilled through RAPIDILL@NCHU, library staff will contact you and transfer the request to NDDS. This process will take two to four weeks to complete.
The cost is NT$ 3 per page for all articles supplied by RAPIDILL@NCHU Service.
Need more information?
If you would like more details about interlibrary loan, please contact:
Reference Desk, 1F, Main Library
Tel: 04-22840290 ext.145
| Integrated search
|Books Searching||Publication Searching of Mainland China|