|Check in/out Desk (1F)
||TEL: (04)2284-0290 #160|
|New Books Exhibition (4F)
New Books Exhibition
You can find the newly arrive books here!
- NCHU faculty, staff and students can use university ID card or inter-library borrower card to borrow books from the library
- The borrowing privileges will be different/ be varied in summer and winter vacation.
- Borrowing Privileges
|Status||Total No. |
Fines for the late return of books borrowed (NT/Day)
|Books can be reserved||Non-book Material (CD/DVD)|
|Interlibrary Loan System||5||30||5||0||0|
- The user's all privileges will be suspended even terminated when a checked out item is overdue, and the student can not finish the graduating procedures until the fines are clear.
- The user should inform librarians as soon as possible when the ID card is lost. If the ID card without lost report is used by other users, the owner has to take all responsibilities.
You can renew your books 3 days prior to the due date. You can renew your books online, by phone or visit the check in/out counter.
The user can apply for the reserve service after searching for books on the WebPAC.
E-mail Notify Service
The Library sends out notifications to patrons via e-mail regarding the circulation of library material. To ensure e-mail notifications are properly received, please check your e-mail box for available volume, check the spam list so that e-mails from the Library are not rejected, and confirm your personal circulation status on a regular basis. Failure to receive or loss of e-mail notifications due to force majeure on the Internet may not be used as an excuse to cancel overdue fines or extend loan periods.
Please visit the library’s website right away and leave your E-mail address on the USER-DATA webpage, so that we can inform you hot news and event information.
● Readers have to apply for the departmental library card by their student ID cards or teaching staff ID cards first.
● There are 12 departmental libraries in NCHU and there are 3 departmental libraries connected with main library, including the Department of Applied Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. Other departmental libraries which are not connected with the library will not show the latest check in/out status on WebPAC.
→ Books Exchanging Service
→ Applying for Library Card of Universities of central Taiwan Library League