2. Photocopies of Chinese or Japanese Journal Articles, Proceedings, Book chapters, Research papers, Theses and Book Loans: Apply NDDS
Please respect Intellectual Property Laws while requesting the services
1. Nationwide Document Delivery Service (NDDS)
Interlibrary loan is a service whereby a patron is able to borrow books or receive photocopies of periodicals, books, theses, and other documents from other participating libraries through prearranged agreements.
You can go into the NDDS to create your own account so that you can send the request yourself. It takes about one or two days to activate your account. You’ll receive an email notice when it is activated.
RAPIDILL@NCHU is a service for requesting western journal articles that are not available at NCHU Libraries. (*available to NCHU staff and students only)
How do I request articles?
1. Please ensure that the article is not available at NCHU libraries by first checking the NCHU Library Catalogue.
2. Connect to RAPIDILL@NCHU>, fill in the journal title in full (no abbreviations), publication year, volume number, page numbers, ISSN, etc.
1. Most journal articles will be received within a 24 hour period on a normal business day. The actual time varies according to where the materials are located and how quickly that library or supplier responds to the request.
2. If the request cannot be fulfilled through RAPIDILL@NCHU, library staff will contact you and transfer the request to NDDS. This process will take two to four weeks to complete.
The cost is NT$ 3 per page for all articles supplied by RAPIDILL@NCHU Service.
Need more information?
If you would like more details about interlibrary loan, please contact:
Reference Desk, 1F, Main Library
Tel: 04-22840290 ext.145